This is Study # 2 “The Four Winds” If you have not followed this study from the beginning it is IMPORTANT you start at Key # 1 “The Connection Between the 7 Seals and Matthew 24″
THE FOUR ANGELS
The following are the only two passages in the Bible giving reference to SIX WINGED creatures. The two descriptions match perfectly. They even sing the same song! The four beasts of Revelation 4-6 are THE FOUR ANGELS, which Isaiah called Seraphim.
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
Above it stood the Seraphim’s: each one had six wings with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
THE FOUR WINDS
There are only two passages (Revelation 6 and Zechariah 6.) in the Bible giving direct reference to the FOUR HORSEMEN.
Zechariah wanted to know what these FOUR HORSEMEN represented. As we read Revelation 6 we find ourselves asking the same question, “What are these?” The angel only gave one answer, “These are the FOUR WINDS” (Margin). The King James actually says Four Spirits, and that word for “spirits” translates as both spirits and winds.
Note: The column on the left displays the Bible verses for the four horsemen in Revelation. The column on the right displays the key verses in the Bible which unlock the mystery of the four horsemen. It is important that you understand these keys BEFORE you continue to the next page. Once we understand these keys it will help us to unravel the truth about the four horsemen in our future studies together.
(1) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, AND I HEARD, as it were the noise of thunder, ONE OF THE FOUR BEASTS SAYING, COME AND SEE.
(2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
(3) And when he had opened the second seal, I HEARD THE SECOND BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE.
(4) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
(5) And when he had opened the third seal, I HEARD THE THIRD BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
(6) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
(7) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I HEARD THE VOICE OF THE FOURTH BEAST SAY, COME AND SEE.
(8) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
(2) In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
(3) And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grizzled and bay horses.
(4) Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, WHAT ARE THESE, MY LORD?
(5) And the angel answered and said unto me, THESE ARE THE FOUR WINDS of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth. (margin).
LOOSING THE FOUR WINDS
And after these things I SAW FOUR ANGELS standing on the four corners of the earth, HOLDING THE FOUR WINDS of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
“LOOSE THE FOUR ANGELS which are bound…”
The Plagues are “POURED“…
The Trumpets “SOUND“….
The Four Horsemen which are the First Four Seals are “LOOSED.”
(2) And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, who is worthy to open the book, and TO LOOSE THE SEALS THEREOF?
(5) And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and TO LOOSE THE SEVEN SEALS THEREOF.
We have now IDENTIFIED THE FOUR ANGELS and WHAT THE FOUR WINDS which they LOOSE are! Next we must discover AT WHAT POINT IN THE TIMELINE ARE THE FOUR HORSEMEN LOOSED to trample the earth under their hooves.